Volunteer Opportunities This Year
Walden Theatre parents, students, board members, alumni, and supporters help make events like the upcoming St. James Court Art Show and the annual Chili Supper successful community-builders and great ways to get the word out about our programming and performances. Thanks to all of you who’ve helped out recently with the Family Picnic or will help with box office for Camino Real.
Many of you indicated on your registration documents (or to our staff directly) that you want to take an active supporting role in Walden Theatre. To help you do that better, you’ll find a rough schedule of volunteer opportunities (below) so that you can know what’s coming down the pike and can plan accordingly.
Please note: some events are coming up fast. Please call or email me if you can help.
- October 1-3 – St. James Court Art Show
2 hour shifts at our booth on 4th Street, and if your child is interested in some short performances at the booth, either singly or in troupes, please let me know!
- Early October – Poster hanging for The Learned Ladies and Daniel Hand
- October 21-30 – Box office for The Learned Ladies
- November 5 – Chili Supper
- November 11-20 – Box office for The Disappearance of Daniel Hand
- Mid-December – Poster hanging for To Kill a Mockingbird