The Blue Apple Players will be featured on KET’s, LOUISVILLE LIFE – A series about the events, people and culture that shape the River City. The program will air state wide approximately 20 times, and will have its’ first airing on Derby Day, May 7th at 7:00 PM. It will also air on May 8th on KET-2 at 12:00 Noon, and many other dates (see below). In addition you can view it on KET’s web site http://www.ket.org/louisvillelife/ It is only a five minute segment but covers both our touring and education programs.
- KET: Saturday, May 7 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Sunday, May 8 at 8:00 am EDT
- KET: Sunday, May 8 at 10:00 am EDT
- KET2: Sunday, May 8 at Noon EDT
- KET2: Monday, May 9 at 7:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Monday, May 9 at 7:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Tuesday, May 10 at 6:30 am EDT
- KET2: Thursday, May 12 at 7:30 pm EDT
- KET: Friday, May 13 at 12:30 am EDT
- KETKY: Friday, May 13 at 8:00 am EDT
- KET2: Friday, May 13 at 5:30 pm EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, May 14 at 7:30 am EDT
Dr. James Catterall – An interview was done for KET’s One to One with Bill Goodman – Each week, host Bill Goodman and a variety of interesting and engaging people talk about the state of the world we live in. Important, memorable, and provocative, this series offers an array of interviews spanning a rainbow of guests including politicians and philosophers, artists and authors, and the leading thinkers in Kentucky. This Sunday, May 8 at 1:00 pm EDT on KET; on Tuesday, May 10 at 7:30 pm EDT on KET-2; and on Thursday, May 12 at 6:00 pm EDT on KETKY. In the interview, Dr. James Catterall, professor of Urban Schooling at UCLA, discusses his research on the roles of the arts in human development, with an emphasis on basic roles of imagery in cognition, and on arts-related instructional and curriculum policies impacting teaching and learning.