Advertise in the Walden Theatre program book
Do you or your place of business have a service you’d like to advertise? Photography for senior pictures and headshots? Law, financial, or real estate services for professionals? Dentistry and orthodontics? Study/test prep? A high school or college program wanting to reach talented, motivated young people?
Do you and other parents want to go in on an ad to support a group of students (like our graduating seniors)?
Ad rates in the Walden Theatre program book are very low, and supporting our programs is a great way to get your message out to young people engaged in the arts, and families with 5-18 year olds, and the theatregoing public.
We have 6 plays remaining in our season which runs through mid-May, but now’s the time to get involved before we go to press on the books for the first two of these. Here’s the rate sheet and specs:
PRICE (6 programs)
|Inside Cover||4-COLOR||4.875” x 7.75”||$400|
|Full Page||B&W||4.875” x 7.75”||$300|
|Half Page||B&W||4.875” x 3.75”||$200|
|Quarter Page||B&W||4.875” x 1.75”||$150|
High-resolution PDF files are preferred, but we can also accept Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Please note that we cannot accept Microsoft Publisher or word processing files of any kind.
- Art should be 300dpi resolution
- component images 300dpi as well (less will yield unsatisfactory results)
- color or grayscale (we will convert color to gray if necessary)
- fonts should be embedded or outlined
- art not conforming to the measurements above can be cropped or resized to fit
- no bleed
- for art too large to email, please provide a link to download (FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, or other)
- we offer custom design options for an additional fee–contact for details