Cultural Pass 2019
2019 Cultural Pass is presented by Churchill Downs, in partnership with
Metro Louisville, Fund for the Arts, Arts and Culture Alliance and the Louisville Free Public Library.
The 2019 Cultural Pass presented by Churchill Downs in partnership with Metro Louisville, Fund for the Arts, Arts and Culture Alliance, and the Louisville Free Public Library is valid from June 1 – August 10.
Pick up your pass at any Bullitt County Public Library, Charlestown-Clark County Library, Floyd County Public Library, Harrison County Public Library, Jeffersonville Township Library, or Louisville Free Public Library location. Visit www.fundforthearts.org/culturalpass for details.
[one_half]CTC is happy to again be a Cultural Pass Partner. For holders of the Pass, CTC is offering performances of James and the Giant Peach, from the book by Roald Dahl, dramatized by Richard R. George.
Cultural Pass holders can reserve tickets up to one week in advance of each performance. A button will be posted on this page (below) when reservations open at 1pm on Fridays. On the signup you’ll need to indicate ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- When entering quantity, please use total number of seats needed including all accompanying adults
- Cultural Pass number for each Pass to be redeemed. Please enter multiple cultural pass numbers with a comma and space between each number.
- Bring your cultural pass with you on the day of the show!!!
- Failure to indicate the full quantity (incl. adults) on the reservation will mean insufficient tickets will be reserved. These shows do sell out, so it is unlikely there will be additional tickets available.
Please arrive at least 20 minutes before showtime. At 10 minutes to showtime, unclaimed reservations may be released on a first-come basis.[box style=”1 or 2″] Here are the dates for the remaining performances and the opening of reservations:
- August 9 @ 1:00 pm – Reserve tickets beginning August 2 (1pm).
If a show no longer has tickets available to reserve online, patrons may show up 30 minutes before the performance to be added to the waitlist!
30 minutes before each showtime we’ll start a waiting list. If reservations fail to arrive, shortly before curtain we will release unclaimed tickets in the order in which our wait listers arrived. There is no guarantee of tickets, but most performances have a few no-shows.
Thank you for visiting, and please mark your calendars for the dates above to ensure you get your Cultural Pass tickets!